[Rhodes22-list] What is this white crap.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 09:06:38 EST 2011

Lee,
Good question, but the answer is simple. The speed boat is the wife's and
Rum Runner is mine. Rum Runner gets more use. The grand sons ride the Sea
Doo.  It scares the crap out of me at 65mph.
Everything is closed and probably won't reopen until everything starts
melting when the temps rise to fifty on Saturday.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/11/2011 8:53:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,