[Rhodes22-list] What is this white crap.

ejor2 at aol.com ejor2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 09:51:04 EST 2011

It is a mess here in Atlanta, they brought in extra equipment last night. They have hit areas on the major highways, but not the on and off ramps!! If you are passing through your ok but accidents are blocking a lot of those ramps now. Better weather not till this weekend. Just in time for my sons Laser frostbiting! He came in last Sunday and all his sheets were frozen. It's hard to untie knots when they are ice covered!

Eric J.
'80 Continental "Time Out"