[Rhodes22-list] What is this white crap.

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jan 12 13:22:16 EST 2011

Wow sounds like our snow from last year.

In spite of the fact that they were predicting 3-5 inches here for
this storm, we only got a couple of inches. The sky cleared and the
stars were shining shortly after midnight. A little bit of ice on the
cars and probably on the road from the start of the storm but it's
above freezing now and melting. I'm not complaining but will be glad
to head south in 3 1/2 weeks - if we are not snowed in by then.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD