[Rhodes22-list] doggie Update ...we're getting closer!

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jan 14 10:57:47 EST 2011

Elle,

Great news!

Lee

________________________________

From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org on behalf of elle
Sent: Fri 1/14/2011 10:04 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] doggie Update ...we're getting closer!

Hi, guys,
I have to announce that this AM jackie was sitting up like a regular dog. He had also managed to get his hind feet under him instead of out behind.
I placed his breakfast down, and instead of dragging himself, he walked with his front legs & 'hopped' his behind ...not much, but there was definite daylight under his behind, and he was using his back feet to push up..... so it appears that his legs are still weak but the sensation is slowly coming back.
He may be completely up in maybe 10 days???..Once he starts something new, he usually gets it right in a few days....He tries SO hard!
!!!

elle
Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}