[Rhodes22-list] Discovery liftoff

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 20:09:46 EST 2011

Rob,
Dug out or not, we have hotel reservations beginning on the 23rd of
February. Whenever it goes up, I will be there. The original launch tickets
(front row seats) were not cheap on EBay. We weren't lucky enough to get tickets
through their lottery system so we bought some. The ticket price was a
bargain  compared to what we've already spent trying to see this thing go up. We
spent  almost a week (very difficult situation having to spend a week in
Daytona Beach)  there the last time we went. Add meals, gas and the liquor
bill and I could have  taken a trip to Tierra Del Fuego for about half of what
this will cost. I just  want to see one go up in my lifetime.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/14/2011 2:54:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,