[Rhodes22-list] Discovery liftoff

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sat Jan 15 11:21:05 EST 2011

Rummy:

It's an experience......hey, you've got lotsa memories already with the
one that was scrubbed!  Take some pix (you have to be closer than we
were years ago!)

You haven't missed much in WI this Winter......snow, cold, more snow,
wind, more snow...........Rod's on the R22 website just to see pix of
open water!   (it's always a 'sad day' at the Ellner's when Blew goes
into storage!

Looks like you've had your fair share of the white stuff,
also.........been almost twenty some years hasn't it......maybe the WI
snow is finally catching up to you!

Happy New Year to you and Kimberly!

Mary & Rod
s/v Toy Blew