[Rhodes22-list] Baby's first steps

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Jan 17 11:56:31 EST 2011

My dog loved the water, he just was afraid to walk on slippery surfaces like
polished tile or fiberglass, especially when wet.  I carried him onto the
boat and used 2' x 3' carpet samples for him to walk on to help feel more at
home, giving him "purchase" on the fiberglass.  His favorite place was all
the way forward with his nose in the wind where he would stretch out on a
carpet square.  Rather than attach a safety line to his harness, he wore a
dog PFD (from LL Bean), just in case.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "elle" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> Monday, January 17, 2011 11:24 AM

I wish...he doesn't even like to go out on the dock!
elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22 Recycled '06"Watermusic" {Lady in Red}

Wonderful news! By spring, he should be strong enough to try his sea legs!

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "elle" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> Monday, January 17, 2011 9:38 AM