[Rhodes22-list] I've got Pierogies and Kielbasa for the AFCChampionship! Any takers?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jan 19 16:44:19 EST 2011

Elle,

Thanks for the new $10 word - I would have said gastronomically but I think
I prefer gustatorily, now.

Life is a continual learning experience.

In either case, it sounds like heartburn city.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "elle" Wednesday, January 19, 2011 10:42 AM
Oh, man,
gustatorily and ethnically, I'm with Ben...;^)

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22 Recycled '06"Watermusic" {Lady in Red}