[Rhodes22-list] I've got Pierogies and Kielbasa for the AFC Championship! Any takers?

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:36:11 EST 2011

OK John...looks like the spread is settled in at 3.5...We're on

By the way, my wife is a Steelers fan. She went to Duquesne and her folks
were from New Kensington, (although they lived all around the globe---She
was an army brat).

I agree with your read on Roethlisberger (sp?); can't figure out why he
pursued the unwilling when I'm sure there were many willing.

Should be a great contest and I know Rex will put his best "foot" forward.
(I hear the Jets players all wear socks in the shower now.)

Wishing for smooth sailing to Jets victory (nod to Big Al on the 'subject
matter' rule)

Ben C