[Rhodes22-list] I've got Pierogies and Kielbasa for the AFC Championship!...

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed Jan 19 19:50:08 EST 2011

Hi Rummy,

 IMHO the Steelers main weaknesses are the special teams play and the fact
that our offense can sometimes seem to mail in the effort. But if the line
can give Ben time I think that da Packers will at least have to work at it
to win. I'm looking forward to seeing the GB-Bears game that match up is a
classic. Hope the white stuff has left you (nice picture) we'll be frozen in
up here for the foreseeable future.

John S