[Rhodes22-list] Sailing from Orient Pt (NY) to N Myrtle Beach (SC)

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jan 25 17:32:28 EST 2011

HI Mike,
Great travelogue and trip report. One thing I like about the R22 is
that it is nearly as good a powerboat as some of the small power
micro-cruisers. It doesn't have quite the amenities but if you have
wind, or even light air, it's also a great sailboat. We've stopped at
the highway side of the NC visitors center and I've always thought
that looks like a good trip in an R22.

Thanks for posting,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless