[Rhodes22-list] Subject: '98 for sale on sailingtexas.com

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 05:59:56 EDT 2011

Hey, buddy,

Don't make this your last story - keep on rollin!

Your point is right on the point -  I have seen so many boats that wallow through the water after being well loaded with all of the creature comforts.  I suspect that Charles' boat would be a kick to sail and an excellent value, given what we all know about the R22.  You might even keep it, given that you could keep it in inexpensive storage along the coast for non-trailering use.

Art

And,  have a nice day!