[Rhodes22-list] Sailing from Herrington Harbor to Hudson Creek on the Little Choptank

Cover-man cover-man at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 22:25:06 EDT 2011

Just a thought - so much of the heat comes from direct sunlight, a breeze under my cockpit canopy really helps. Bob Keller found the top of his BR a relief from the heat, as I do, maybe a loose shade 'drape' with clothes pins on the sun-side.  Real relief at night - try anchoring into the wind.  The stern of the BR or something similar should become a giant wind scoop.

Bob and Sheila may have ideas from their Florida cruising experience.

Just my experience to share...

Art