[Rhodes22-list] Locking/Securing the Cabin (broken lock on pop top hatch)

WindWater njwindwater at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:46:33 EDT 2011

Art, Thanks for the idea, if I can't get the piece from Stan i'll see if that
can work.

As an aside re: different styles of doing things for different year's
models, I do not have a hold down strap. The arms for the pop top lock in
place in the closed position. Once they snap into place it's not possible to
life the pop top from either the hatch or the mast side.

Have a great weekend.