[Rhodes22-list] cockpit filler support panels

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 12:16:13 EDT 2011

Rob,
Many years ago I inherited some cockpit filler cushions. They were home
made jobs that had 3/8" plywood as the base with foam and then vinyl to cover.
 Nothing fancy, but they really made the cockpit a large bed. There were
four  pieces and once in place held up to all our abuse quite well. We no
longer do  any overnighting so I traded them to another Rhodie for a small
outboard.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/18/2011 10:21:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,