[Rhodes22-list] Demonstration Sail

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:03:00 EDT 2011

This Sunday Mike and Mary Cheung took my wife on a demonstration sail on Lake
Erie.  What a wonderful boat!  We are spoiled now and no other boat will do!

We want to say thanks to Mike and Mary Cheung for their hospitality and for
giving of their time to introduce us to this fine sailboat.  My wife loves
the boat and raved about it all the way home.

I have attached a photo I took from Mike's Rhodes 22 of the Cleveland
skyline from Lake Erie. http://old.nabble.com/file/p32086420/Cleveland.jpg

I made a short video of the IMF in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jgAC7DfbdA