[Rhodes22-list] cockpit filler support panels

napoli68 at charter.net napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Jul 20 12:45:41 EDT 2011

Hey Rob,
             Check to archives for Sailing and Mexico.  I posted some
pictures showing the filler cushions I made.  Real simple and effective
and in good weather they are fantastic, I would highly recommend them.
If I were to do it over I would have the 1/2 inch plywood backer panels
seperate from the cushions.  It would be more expensive to make but it
would make storage a lot easier.

Chris G