[Rhodes22-list] Russia

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:18:08 EDT 2011

Wow, a couple of amazing stories.  Thanks for sharing them both, good and
bad.  I'm supposed to go to Moscow on a work trip at some point soon - will
keep this all in mind.  I wonder if a steady supply of vodka isn't part of
the cure for the water.

I'm in Singapore now - can relate to the wear and tear of long flights.  19
hour direct flight from Newark to Singapore.  Singapore is a pretty amazing
city/state, so long as you're ok with the benevolent dictatorship thing.
Great quality of life here for most of the people but a definite caste
system in place.  They aren't talking about a recession here, that's for
sure.  Almost a billion people in Asia now connected to the Internet.

Dave