[Rhodes22-list] Baltimore

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jul 22 21:30:33 EDT 2011

Charles,

Nothing to add to the good tourism advice you already received.

My son is over in Tajikistan in a Persian immersion language program and
flies back in on the 15th, but I'd love to take you and the Admiral out for
a sail any time before then.  If I can't make it I will gladly rent out my
boat--just leave a bottle of rum in the sink.

Give me a call if interested.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD
202.476.5369

P.S.  I think Mary Lou said it was 100 degrees in Rock Hall today.
Baltimore set an official record of 104 at the airport, but the Inner
Harbor's unofficial temperature was 107.  I'm sure the heat index was
somewhere between simmering and boiling.  We'll try to cool it off before
you get here.