[Rhodes22-list] Russia

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Sat Jul 23 17:52:00 EDT 2011

One thing to consider taking with you when travelling abroad is a water purifier called a Steripen.  It is a small device that uses ultraviolet light to kill all the nasties that can make you sick.  I bought one for backpacking and keep meaning to take it with me whan I travel out of country.  I wish I had brought it with me during a trip to Spain this spring.  Had a 24 hour intestinal bug with symptoms too nasty to describe.

Bill Wickman
s/v Fina Lee