[Rhodes22-list] 1984 for sale - Question from prospective buyer

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Sat Jul 23 18:01:14 EDT 2011

I think that a good way to sum up a Rhodes22 is that it can take much more than the skipper.  Someone once said (it may have even been Stan) that the Rhodes22 can make it to Hawaii just fine...but not crew.  Other than the challenges of tacking in high winds, it is really a matter of personal comfort.

Bill Wickman
s/v Fina Lee