[Rhodes22-list] 2007 Loaded Rhodes 22 for sale

William Van Deinse wvandei at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:56:56 EDT 2011

Fellow Sailors,

We had our Rhodes built by General Boats 4 years ago and added all the extras. She has performed flawlessly in the Maine ocean waters that we sail. We have maintained her impeccably and have had the motor professionally maintained on an annual basis. Our sailing horizons have expanded to long distance ocean cruising and we have purchased a larger cruising boat to accommodate these dreams. So, sadly, we offer our Rhodes for sale.   HIN GBX22116A707   Please see the attached specifications and extras.  Asking $33,500.

Interested parties may email (wvandei at gmail.com) or call us at (207) 934-2837.  May leave a message or best time to call is in the evening.

Bill and Claire Van Deinse