[Rhodes22-list] connecting Ray Mareine ST1000

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Jul 28 15:05:02 EDT 2011

This is Peter Klappert using Stan's Apple computer. I'm in Edenton and
we are trying to follow Bill Wickman's suggestions for connecting an
auto tiller to a Garmin GPS--in this case the Raymarine ST1000 to a
Garmin 541s.

Can it be done without the $100  Garmin starter kit sold by West Marine?

If possible could someone who has done this call Mark (252 339 0400) or
me or Stan (252 312 9485) at the R22 plant?   (My cell doesn't work here.)

Soon?!

Thanks very much