[Rhodes22-list] R22 in Maine

William Van Deinse wvandei at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:09:08 EDT 2011

I am sure you would not be dissapointed with the sailing in Maine. I have
been sailing the coast and Acouple of the Canadian maritimes for 25 years in
various boats.  The Rhodes did very well overall for coastal and bay sailing
over the passed 4 years of our Maine sailing.  We always get the best part
of the ancorage drawing only 22 inches with the board up.  August and
September have the least fog on average.
Happy sailing
Bill and Claire