[Rhodes22-list] Sailing from Herrington Harbor to HudsonCreek on the Little Choptank

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jul 29 11:21:50 EDT 2011

Hank,

Here's my friends' Islander:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32161107/My%2BPictures%2B7-12-11%2B006.JPG
My+Pictures+7-12-11+006.JPG

I agree that it's a fantastic boat inside and out.  They got theirs for
$75,000 and spent about the same doing their version of a Stan recycling.
They thought the boat was in mint condition until the motor died.  It's now
been pulled and getting an $8,000 repair and they're doing their sailing on
my Rhodes.  It's a great weekend condo but it's sure nice to have a boat
that sails.

When I first looked at Rhodes22s I thought they were expensive but I can't
imagine a boat that's a better deal per hour of fun.

Lee

I used to own an Islander 36.  Fantastic boat.  I really loved it.  Too big
to easily single hand which is why I sold her.  ]

Hank