[Rhodes22-list] keel CB issue

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 13:43:32 EDT 2011

I might have to agree with Patrick. I would clean it up and seal it with
something indestructible and waterproof and go sailing and wait for
fall/winter  for this project. I doubt that there is any significant structural
damage that  would prevent you from sailing.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/1/2011 12:26:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,