[Rhodes22-list] keel CB issue

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Jun 1 17:07:22 EDT 2011

Andrew,

I've never bottom-coated the interior of my trunk.  I keep my boat in the
Chesapeake year-round and put new bottom paint on her every two or three
years, but she never looks like she needs it.  In shallow water I drop the
centerboard and frequently run her aground in soft mud as a depthfinder, but
it doesn't seem to affect the paint.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE