[Rhodes22-list] Switch Panel Dilemma

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Jun 2 14:49:45 EDT 2011

Isn't that the switch to turn on the stars in the night sky?  Can't really
see them in the daylight, but they're really there ;~)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Joe Camp"  Thursday, June 02, 2011 2:21 PM
Hey Gang:

I am looking at my fuse panel (not looking at it right now, actually that's
just a device to set up this question) and I am perplexed by a switch that
says "Dome Light." What does this switch cover? It's not the cabin lights,
or doesn't seem to be. I have tried to do the "off-on check and see" test:
nothing. Please give me some guidance. Thanks, as always.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
currently High Point, NC
soon Hatboro, PA