[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Back

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 07:30:48 EDT 2011

Welcome back old man. It will be good to have you hanging around.

In a message dated 6/3/2011 4:45:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stevenalm at gmail.com writes:

Hello  Rhodies!  It's been a while since I've dropped in to say Hi and  have
missed you.  I've gone through some major changes in my personal  life and
at
one point even tried to sell my beloved Fandango.  After  much
consideration,
my boat partner, Judi and I have had a change of heart  and we've taken away
the For Sale sign.  So we'll try to splash  ASAP.  Problem is I'm leaving
for
St. Petersberg, Russia (yeah, THAT  St. Petersberg -- not the one in
Florida)
in 9 days so I might not get 'er  done until I'm back in July.  Meanwhile
I've been busy with my  teaching job -- finals week coming up -- as well as
occasional musical  engagements.  So I'm looking forward to hearing from my
old friends  and making some new ones  too.

Slim