[Rhodes22-list] One of My Favorites

Slim Chance slimsails at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 11:14:19 EDT 2011

Some of you remember me as a rocker but I grew up with a classical
background.  Back in the the 60s There was a weekly TV program called
Leonard Bernstein's Young Peoples' Concert which I never missed.  I believe
LB to be arguably the greatest American musician of all.  Maybe Louis
Armstrong, Bernstein, Armstrong, Bernstein Armstrong.  Obviously for
different reasons.  But check this out and please also watch the second part
where he conducts the reprise with his face alone.  This video also features
Jeff Foxworthy on flute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlURvraEmeY