[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Back

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:56:42 EDT 2011

Hey Slim;

Nice to "see" you.

Thought of you this morning while reading the NYTimes travel section.
Terrific lead article today (probably online too) titled "White Nights in
St. Petersburg". I recommend you check out the article.

Among the recommendations is a restaurant, "The Idiot", 82 Moika Canal,
popular with the artist crowd featuring excellent Russian and veggie
cuisine.

BenC
former "Rockefeller" Republican, now "official" registered Democrat.

Have an enjoyable visit