[Rhodes22-list] One of My Favorites

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Jun 5 12:06:57 EDT 2011

Slim,

Excellent--thanks for sharing.  "You may be a redneck" if you associate
Foxworthy with Bernstein, although the resemblance is uncanny.

We had two classes in school where they would take a picture of each class
and if someone was in your seat every time you received an "A" and for each
class you missed you could make it up with a short paper.  The classes were
Theater Appreciation and Music Listen Lab.  Unfortunately I mistakenly
enrolled in Music Appreciation which was absolutely one of the most
difficult and time-consuming classes I ever took.  In retrospect it may have
been the most useful class because I've spent far more time listening to
classical music than using anything else I learned in college.  I still love
Rock-n-Roll but it's tough to beat Tchaikovsky's greatest hits.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD