[Rhodes22-list] Correct Part?

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:53:38 EDT 2011

Bill,

I had the same problem when I got my '87. It seems that the previous
owner had used a heavier line when replacing the jib sheet and it
would not cleat properly. I changed the jib sheets & the problem
disappeared. Also, it was easier than changing the cleats. I hope
someone knows the correct size line, as I don't remember.

Stephen Staum
'87 R22, Carol Lee
Needham, MA

Sent from my iPhone