[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2572, Issue 1

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 14:05:32 EDT 2011

Rick,

I think that Richard is talking about AVGAS and not the JET A-1, JET A, or JET B
fuels which are Kerosene.

I was curious and did some research on it. Some people claim to have used it on
2 cycle engines for years without problems, but It does contain lead.

I think maybe it is better to use a fuel stabilizer like sea-foam or sta-bil.
 Luis A. Guzmán II
S/V Coincidence
1983 Rhodes 22
Bradenton, FL