[Rhodes22-list] Back On The List

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Tue Jun 14 14:00:30 EDT 2011

Welcome back Luis!  I agree with Rummy regarding political debate.  I have never ever seen anyone change another's political views, but I guess some people just like to rant.

Regarding engines, I have the Yahama 9.9 high thrust and have not had any problems with it, knock on wood.  One of the things I make a habit of doing is running the carbureator dry if the engine will be sitting for more than a couple of days, and I refresh/replace my fuel every month or so.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee