[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Trip to Pickering Creek

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sun Jun 19 21:18:28 EDT 2011

I haven't been out sailing as much as I would like this season but was able
to get my second overnight trip in this past Friday and Saturday that
included an exhilarating broad reach across the Chesapeake Bay from
Herrington Harbor up Eastern Bay into the Wye River to a secluded area on
Pickering Creek.  It's about 20 km and I averaged about 4-5kts sailing all
the way.  I am experimenting with google blog as way to post some of the
sketches I sometimes due along the way while my tiller pilot takes control.
Let's see if this link works.  If it does then you should be able to click
on the the link below, or cut and paste in your internet browser window, and
then select the recent posting "my sailing trip to pickering creek" to play
the slide show I created from my sketch journal.

http://opus100620.blogspot.com/2011/06/sailing-trip-to-harrison-creek.html