[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trials

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:59:12 EDT 2011

Jim is right and is very detailed (compared to me).  Only difference is that I do not slide the bow stop forward to meet the bow. I was told that this allows the boat to rock back and forth a bit as you trailer with nit damage to the bow and paint job.  This has never failed me (unlike trailer brakes, bearings, etc.).  By the way, if you are in salt water, you should install a trailer brake flush kit which I have just installed...
Bob K