[Rhodes22-list] BOB Triad Trials

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 21 22:10:15 EDT 2011

Thanks John.  A good way to explain it.

Bob

________________________________
From: John Lock <jlock at relevantarts.com>
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Tue, June 21, 2011 3:32:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] BOB Triad Trials

Bob's statement might also be worded as "a lot of weight aft of the axle".
Meaning - if you're weight distribution 40% forward and 60% aft, you're going to
get fishtailing.  If you can get close to 50/50 with rudder/motor/etc on the
transom then your balance is OK.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22