[Rhodes22-list] DC Sailing

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 07:59:44 EDT 2011

Ben,

What are you doing in our nations capital?????? I spent last week in
Wisconsin with my daughter and family and then had an elementary school class
reunion with our first grade teacher. I left last Sunday and spent a couple
of days with a guy I met in basic training back in 1969. He lives  in Hickman
Kentucky where all the flooding took place recently. The waters  have
receded after record levels, but it looks like more is on the way. I will  post
photos later.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/24/2011 6:54:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,