[Rhodes22-list] John Lock Triad Trials

R Orkin roryorkin at verizon.net
Sat Jun 25 14:21:54 EDT 2011

Easier said than done.. Has a lot to do with the angle of ramp when landing
and the water height.
I can almost never get it as far forward as I would like . you cant really
winch the boat on the bunks once you have it on.. too much friction..
Something I want to try though is to put a bunch of dish soap on the bunks
as a lube

Joe Camp wrote:

> John:
>
> I don't have too much crap on the boat that would produce significant
> weight, aside from what's on the transom.  If I simply snug the boat up
> against the forward-most point on the trailer (since the trailer is built
> for the boat) I assume I should be OK.  Si?
>
> Joe

-----
Rory Orkin
Tilghman, Md