[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trials

bladerunner12345 cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:01:43 EDT 2011

Mike,
I have noticed with appalling regularity I will be looking back on an event
thinking "Man I wish I had a picture of that" for every great sunrise/sunset
pic there must be some that would make those look like poor imitations and
for all the neat or OMG pics I bet there are ten that never get seen,
although upon reflection, that may be a good thing... :)

Carl