[Rhodes22-list] Can someone recommend a maker of name decals?

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Jun 30 17:07:16 EDT 2011

Peter:

Search the archives and you find that Rik has provided lettering for a lot of us Rhodies including Opus for me a few years ago.  You can email back and forth ideas, I played around with photo shop to try get the height and placement right.  Rik then made the letters and sent them to me, pretty easy to install.

Good luck

Christopher P. Cowie