[Rhodes22-list] Bottom Paint for Fresh Water

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Tue Mar 1 19:23:34 EST 2011

Dan,

 What to use is going to be dependent on what you currently have on the hull
and how you're going to use the boat in the new location. Will you be in the
water at a slip or trailer sailing? Have you pulled the boat out of the
water yet? If so how much bottom paint has built up over the how many years
of re coatings? Manufacturers have guides to show what is compatible with
various finishes.

John S.