[Rhodes22-list] Bottom Paint for Fresh Water

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 06:41:43 EST 2011

Dan,
The best thing to do is wait until you move and find out what the locals
use. Water quality, even fresh water, changes with location. My lake is known
 for leaving a stripe around any hull that doesn't have a good anti-fouling
paint  on it. I personally use the Micron Extra VOC from Interlux.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/1/2011 6:28:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,