[Rhodes22-list] More of Discovery Launch

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 11:57:10 EST 2011

We were within six miles and I believe Titusville is about 12 miles from
the launch pad. Either way it was a great show. We made it back to our hotel
around nine that evening. What time were you able to get home? The traffic
was  bad and I was shocked that there were no police to help direct traffic.
It was a  real mess.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/2/2011 10:31:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,