[Rhodes22-list] New York

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 12:37:21 EST 2011

If all you are looking for is a basic overnight stay, breakfast and hit the road, I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Hightstown last summer while returning to MA from PA vacation.  It's clean and quiet.  Right off Exit 8.  Lots of people staying there for 6 Flags, but that should not be an issue this time of year.

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer
'85 recycled '03