[Rhodes22-list] New York

Christopher Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sat Mar 5 20:20:41 EST 2011

Hank:
`We drive from DC to NY to visit my daughter who is in her first year at Columbia.  We stay at the Lucerne http://www.thelucernehotel.com/default.aspx?pg=dining on the upper west side 201 W.79th St. Amsterdam Ave.  The rates are reasonable and a friendly staff.  I would go all the way and enjoy the city rather than stay in  fringe location.
Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007