[Rhodes22-list] My kingdom for a trailer

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 06:34:42 EST 2011

You might have more luck asking for sex than a trailer. Have you called
Stan to check on his inventory?

Rummy

In a message dated 3/11/2011 10:20:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jjcampjr at yahoo.com writes:

Hi,  y'all:

Though I have only been in North Carolina  for eight months, I have
realized
the value of that all inclusive,  yet  gender free, address: "y'all." I
have also
realized a love of  good BBQ and a well brewed craft beer.  Pity is that I
will
only be  here into August, when I must, with some regret, return to my land
of
origin in near Philadelphia, where the deer and the antelope play... dead.
There, at least, I will have the comfort of great pizza and the original
cheesesteak as comfort. In the often quoted words of Robert Burns: "The
best
laid plans of mice and men..." ("To A Mouse")

And so, I find myself planning once again with the hope that this  round
does not go as far astray as the one mentioned above.  When I  got my
Recycled
'87 last July, it was supposed to rest in the fresh water  of Kerr Lake in
NC,
where boats winter right there in the water.   Ergo (that's Greek) I saw no
need
for a trailer and did not buy one.   Now, as Richard III needed a horse, I
need a
trailer.  (It was  Richard III, right Elle?)   Does anyone know of a
Uni-matic
trailer for sale in the general vicinity of  north central or  northeast
NC, or
perhaps an R-22 compatible trailer of another make?   (one with brakes) I
am
guessing that most of them are resting under their  own R-22s and have no
chance
to become mine. However, it never (ever)  hurts to ask. (That's been my
long-standing plan whenever I am  horny.)  So, I ask... not for sex, but
for the
trailer.   However, those offering sex may also respond.  (LOL)

Joe