[Rhodes22-list] My kingdom for a trailer

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sat Mar 12 11:55:02 EST 2011

Hey what about slips? On the other hand trailers and sex are really polar
opposites. Consider when looking for sex your really want to be screwed!  On
the other hand........... they are a lot a like.  I mean when I had to buy
my new Triad I had to withdraw money from my savings account....and I lost
interest.

Chris G