[Rhodes22-list] CONFUCIUS DIDN'T SAY (Humor)

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:50:10 EDT 2011

Rummy;

For what it's worth the answer was "Taxi Driver", 1976 Movie and Robert Di
Nero played the classic psychotic character who uttered those lines in the
classic movie. Both Chris and I were joking when he suggested Mr. Ed.

The attempt at humor had to do with your suggestion that you might be
talking to yourself here and....
never mind.....Have a good day.

BenC